Yield: 16 bars Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 23 mins Chill overnight
- 1 package (9 ounces) Famous chocolate wafers, finely crushed
- 10 tablespoon (1-1/4 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 bag (7 ounces) shredded coconut
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate baking bits
- 1 cup white chocolate pieces
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 24 caramel-filled Hersheys Kisses, halved
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick foil.
2. Stir together crushed wafers and butter. Press evenly into prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes. Cool slightly on wire rack.
3. In a large bowl, combine coconut, chocolate bits, white chocolate and pecans. Evenly distribute over cookie crust. Scatter the halved Kisses over top. Bake at 350 degrees F for 18 minutes. Cool completely.
4. Refrigerate overnight. Cut into 16 bars with a large knife using a gentle rocking motion.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 382, Fat, total (g): 26, chol. (mg): 25, sat. fat (g): 14, carb. (g): 37, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 173, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.