This traditional Passover treat layers matzoh boards with a butter and sugar mixture sprinkled with chocolate chips and walnuts.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Cover a 15-1/2 x 10- inch jelly roll pan with nonstick foil.
2. Line the prepared jelly roll pan with the matzoh to form a single layer, breaking pieces as necessary to fit. Sprinkle with salt.
3. In a small saucepan, bring the butter or margarine and sugar to a boil. Pour mixture evenly over matzoh. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes or until matzoh is lightly browned.
4. Remove pan from oven and sprinkle with the chocolate chips. Working quickly, spread melting chips over matzoh. Sprinkle with the chopped nuts.
5. Freeze for 3 hours. Break up into 2-inch pieces to serve.