1. Combine water, yeast and 2 teaspoons of the honey in large bowl. Let stand until foamy, about 10 minutes.
2. Add butter, egg, cocoa, salt, 1-1/2 cups of the flour and remaining honey. Beat on medium-low speed for 2 minutes, scraping down bowl frequently. Stir in enough of remaining flour, about 1-1/4 cups, to make soft dough.
3. Turn dough out onto floured surface. Knead for 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in greased bowl, turning dough to coat. Cover with plastic wrap or clean kitchen towel; let rise in warm place until doubled in bulk, about 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
4. Punch down dough. On lightly floured surface with floured rolling pin, roll into 16 x 11-inch rectangle.Prepare filling:
5. Beat together cream cheese, sugar, flour, egg, vanilla and nutmeg in small bowl until blended. Spread filling over dough, leaving 1-inch border all around. Starting with a long side, roll up jelly-roll fashion.
6. Slice through roll lengthwise, leaving one end intact. Place roll on large greased baking sheet. Twisting dough slightly so cut edges are facing up, cross one piece over the other. Do this twice. Pinch ends of dough to seal and tuck under loaf. Cover with greased plastic wrap. Let rise in warm place until doubled, 45 to 60 minutes.Meanwhile, prepare topping:
7. Combine flour, sugar and cinnamon in bowl. Add butter; blend in with back of spoon until crumbly. Stir in nuts.
8. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle topping over risen bread.
9. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature. Drizzle with chocolate icing if desired. Garnish with currants, strawberries and grape leaves or grape-ivy leaves if desired.