1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two mini muffin pans with nonstick spray; set aside.
2. Stir together cookie mix, pecans and flour. Stir in unsalted butter until combined. Press 1 tablespoon cookie mixture into bottom and up sides of each muffin cup. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden. Cool 15 minutes in pan on rack; turn cookie cups out. Repeat with remaining mix.
3. Meanwhile, combine 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons water in a saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat for about 5 to 8 minutes, or until mixture becomes a dark caramel color, swirling as it begins to brown. Remove from heat and carefully add 3/4 cup cream, salted butter and salt. Caramel will seize up, so return saucepan to medium heat and cook for 10 minutes or until caramel has dissolved. Place in refrigerator for about 15 minutes to cool.
4. With mixer on high, beat 1 cup heavy cream and 1 tablespoon sugar until stiff peaks form. Fold cooled caramel into whipped cream. Place in resealable plastic bag and set aside.
5. Microwave chocolate and remaining 1/4 cup cream for about 30 seconds, until melted; stir until smooth. Pour 1/2 teaspoon into each cookie cup; set aside rest. Snip off 1 corner of resealable bag and fill cups with caramel mixture. Reserve remaining caramel mixture for another use. Drizzle remaining chocolate over tartlets; refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Makes about 40 tartlets.