Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Chill 1 hr
- 1 container (15 ounces) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, finely chopped
- 1 pint strawberries, raspberries or blueberries, cleaned, stemmed
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur
1. Process ricotta in food processor until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla; process to blend. Transfer to bowl.
2. Stir in rind, raisins, chocolate and walnuts. Refrigerate, or scoop into 6 small ramekins or dessert dishes, and cover and refrigerate.
3. Quarter strawberries (leave raspberries or blueberries whole); toss with liqueur in bowl. Refrigerate up to 1 hour. Garnish with berries.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 311, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 22, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 32, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 10, sodium (mg): 91, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.