Servings: 24 Prep 20 mins Chill 24 hrs
- 2 1/2 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers (about 10 ounces)
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely ground hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
1. Mix crumbs, sugar, hazelnuts, bourbon, cocoa and corn syrup in medium-size bowl.
2. Press all ingredients in bowl together to form a large ball.
3. Shape into balls, 1 tablespoon for each; place on waxed paper.
4. Place granulated sugar in small shallow dish. Roll small balls in sugar to coat. Place in tightly covered container at least 24 hours for flavors to develop. Make-Ahead Tip:
5. Store in tightly covered container in cool place up to several weeks.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 24; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 108, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 18, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 51, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.