Servings: 10 Prep 15 mins Chill several hours
- 1 1 1/3 ounce envelope whipped topping mix
- 1/2 cup skim milk, cold
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 8 ounce container sugar-free cherry-vanilla yogurt
- 1 12 ounce bag frozen black cherries, thawed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 4 1/2 ounce package prepared refrigerated crepes (10 crepes)
- 10 teaspoons dark-chocolate syrup, for drizzling
1. Prepare the whipped topping mix in a large bowl following the package directions, using skim milk and vanilla. Fold in the yogurt until well blended. Stir in the chopped black cherries.
2. Spoon a generous 1/4 cup cherry mixture onto the center of a crepe. Spread to within 1/2 inch of edge. Roll up crepe. Repeat with remaining filling and crepes.
3. Refrigerate crepes for several hours to chill and firm filling.
4. To serve, drizzle each crepe with 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 117, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 5, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 21, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 85, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.