Servings: 12 Prep 30 mins Freeze 3 hrs
- 12 pointed ice-cream cones
- 1 box (about 3 ounces) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 1/4 teaspoon banana extract
- 2 medium-size bananas, mashed
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed or whipped cream
- 1/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 flat wooden or plastic pop sticks
- 6 squares (1 ounce each) semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- Sprinkles, chopped nuts and flake coconut, for decoration
1. Prop cones with foil.
2. Whisk pudding and milk in bowl. Add extract, banana. Fold in topping and chips. Spoon into cones. Insert sticks. Freeze 2 hours.
3. Place chopped chocolate in pie plate. Heat cream to boiling in saucepan. Pour over chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip cones into chocolate. Decorate.
4. Push sticks into Styrofoam, or lay cones on waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 267, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 123, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 33, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 159, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.