1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease six 6-ounce ramekins or custard cups.
2. Melt chocolate and butter in saucepan over low heat until smooth. Cool slightly.
3. Beat the eggs, egg yolks and sugar in bowl until thick and pale in color, 5 to 7 minutes. Add flour and vanilla; beat 4 to 5 minutes, until cream colored. Add half to cooled chocolate mixture; fold in until no light streaks remain. Fold in the remaining egg mixture. Divide batter among ramekins. Place on baking sheet.
4. Bake in 325 degree F oven 17 to 20 minutes, until edges are puffed. Remove from oven; let stand 2 minutes. Loosen edges with sharp knife. Serve with coffee-flavored whipped cream. Or, invert onto plates and garnish with cream.
1. Beat heavy cream and confectioners sugar in bowl until soft peaks form. Add coffee liqueur; beat until thick and smooth.