Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Total Time 15 mins
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Bananas, apple slices, strawberries, oranges, pineapple chunks for dipping
1. In a small saucepan whisk together the milk, cocoa and salt. Bring to boil and remove from the heat. Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted. Stir in the vanilla.
2. Transfer to a fondue pot or a serving bowl. Serve with assorted sliced fruit for dipping.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 344, Fat, total (g): 18, sat. fat (g): 11, carb. (g): 51, fiber (g): 6, sugar (g): 41, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 39, calcium (mg): 82, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.