1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the shredded coconut, coconut flour, and salt. Add the egg whites, maple syrup and vanilla. Stir, making sure the ingredients are well incorporated and uniformly moist.
3. Scoop 1 packed Tbs. of the coconut mixture onto a baking sheet. Using your fingers gently pinch the coconut mixture into a loose pyramid/cone. Repeat with remaining dough. You can space the macaroons closely as they don't spread.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 or until the edges of the macaroons are golden brown. Cool completely.
5. In a microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate and coconut oil. Microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring between bursts, until the chocolate is melted. Using a small spoon, drizzle chocolate over the macaroons. Allow the chocolate to firm up before serving, about 15 minutes.