Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Total Time 45 mins
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 8 pretzel rods
- assorted holiday candies
1. Lay the pretzels on parchment or wax paper. Place the candies on large, flat plates.
2. In 2 microwave safe bowls or tall glasses, melt the white and dark chocolate chips on medium power for 1-3 minutes. Check and stir the chocolate every 45 seconds.
3. Dip the pretzel rods in the melted chocolate, tap off excess, and roll in the candy decorations. Lay the pretzels on the paper so the chocolate can set, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 306, Fat, total (g): 16, sat. fat (g): 11, carb. (g): 43, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 28, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 161, calcium (mg): 7, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.