Prep 30 mins Microwave 75 seconds Cool 1 hr refrigerate
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 24 large marshmallows (from a 10 oz bag)
- Red and green nonpareils and assorted holiday-themed candies
1. Place chocolate chips in a medium bowl and microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds. Stir and microwave for 30 seconds more. Stir until smooth. Spoon into a 1-cup glass measuring cup.
2. Line a rimmed baking sheet with wax paper. Using 2 wood toothpicks, dip marshmallows in chocolate and shake off excess. Place on prepared baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle tops with desired decorations. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 93, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 3, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 17, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.