Yield: 10 ice pops (3 ounces each) Prep 15 mins Freeze 6 hrs or overnight
- 2 1/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 box (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 ice pop mold (10 indentations)
- 10 wooden ice pop sticks
1. Whisk together milk and pudding mix in medium-size bowl for 2 minutes. Fold in cookie chunks. Pour into ice pop mold and cover.
2. Gently insert ice pop sticks into mold, keeping as upright as possible. Freeze 6 hours or overnight. To unmold:
3. Remove cover. Run outside of mold under warm water and gently pry pops from mold. Place in freezer-safe resealable plastic bag and store in freezer until serving.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 97, Fat, total (g): 3, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 16, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.