Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Total Time 2 hrs 15 mins
- 2 cups non-fat Greek vanilla yogurt
- 10 ounces frozen or fresh raspberries
- 2 - 4 tablespoons honey (optional)
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Place the yogurt in a strainer on top of a bowl and refrigerate for a minimum of two hours or overnight.
2. Puree the raspberries in a food processor, adding a bit of honey if needed.
3. Remove the yogurt from the fridge, discard the liquid and place the strained yogurt in a bowl. Whisk to fluff.
4. Using a spatula, fold the raspberry puree and the chocolate chips into the yogurt. Spoon into bowls and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 196, Fat, total (g): 4, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 28, fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 21, pro. (g): 13, sodium (mg): 56, calcium (mg): 160, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.