Yield: 4 dozen Prep 25 mins Total Time 45 mins
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chunks
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the butter and sugars until fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well.
3. Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix well. Stir in the chips.
4. Drop dough by tablespoons 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
5. Bake the cookies for 11 to 12 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from the oven, and cool on the pan for five minutes. Transfer to a wire rack. Repeat with the remaining dough.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 137, Fat, total (g): 7, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 19, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 12, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 104, calcium (mg): 17, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.