1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two 9-inch round cake pans.
2. Stir flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in bowl.
3. Beat granulated sugar and butter in second bowl with electric mixer for 30 seconds to blend. Add egg and vanilla; beat 1 minute at high speed.
4. On low speed, beat in flour mixture in 3 batches, alternating with milk, until smooth and fluffy. Divide between prepared cake pans.
5. Bake in 350 degrees F oven until tops spring back when lightly touched and sides begin to pull from sides of pan, 10 minutes. Cool cakes in pans on rack 10 minutes. Run knife around edges; invert onto rack and cool.For filling:
6. Combine milk, liqueur and extracts. Add pudding mix; beat at medium-low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in topping. Chill 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Place one cake layer on serving plate. Spread with 1/4 cup raspberry preserves. Spread filling over top. Spread remaining preserves over second cake layer; invert over filling. Cover; chill until filling is firm, 1 hour. Before serving, sift powdered sugar over top.