1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Heat milk in large heavy saucepan over low heat until tiny bubbles form around edge of pan. Add chocolate; heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth. Stir in butter, brandy and vanilla until butter is melted. Remove from heat.
3. Whisk small amount of chocolate mixture into egg yolks in small bowl. Whisk yolk mixture back into mixture in saucepan. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
4. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 20 minutes or until just set in center. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Cover and refrigerate.
5. To serve, loosen side of pan and remove. Serve with whipped cream, raspberries and pureed raspberries for a sauce, if desired.