1. In small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons of the heavy cream and peanut butter. Set aside.
2. Place remaining heavy cream and sugar in large bowl and beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside 2 cups of whipped cream. Fold peanut butter mixture into remaining whipped cream. Finely crush 6 candy slices and fold into peanut butterwhipped cream mixture.
3. Spread about 1-1/2 tablespoons peanut butterwhipped cream mixture on each chocolate wafer and stack together to form a 14-inch-long log.
4. Frost log with reserved whipped cream. Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
5. To serve, garnish with remaining 6 candy slices. Slice at a 45 degrees angle.