Servings: 6 Yield: side salads Prep 15 mins Cook 12 mins
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes (1 to 2 inches wide)
- 3 ounces cured chorizo, diced
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 chipotles in adobo, seeded and chopped, plus 2 tsp adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 6 scallions, sliced
1. Place potatoes in a pot and cover with 1 inch cold water. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook 12 minutes, until fork-tender. Drain and cool slightly. Cut into bite-size pieces.
2. Meanwhile, heat a saute pan over medium heat. Add diced chorizo. Cook 5 minutes, until slightly crispy. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, chipotles and adobo sauce, vinegar and salt. Fold in potato pieces, chorizo, cilantro and scallions.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 306, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 30, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 29, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 676, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.