Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Cook 10 mins Cool 1 hr Grill 12 mins
- 16 small red potatoes, about 11/2 inches around (about 1 lb)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into 1-inch-thick pieces
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced into 1-inch-thick pieces
- 1 small red onion, trimmed, peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges
1. In a sided skillet, cover potatoes with 1 inch of cold water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook 10 minutes, until fork-tender. Drain and rinse under cold water until cooled.
2. a bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar and salt until well combined. Stir in garlic, parsley and cilantro. In a resealable plastic bag, toss vegetables with 3/4 of the chimichurri. Refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
3. Heat grill to medium-high heat. Thread vegetables on eight 10-inch skewers. Grill on medium-high heat for 6 minutes, flip, and cook another 6 minutes. Serve with remaining chimichurri on the side.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 312, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 29, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 315, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.