1. Heat oven to 350 degrees . Cut squash in half lengthwise and scrape out seeds. In a small bowl, combine butter, cumin, paprika and salt. Brush butter mixture onto cut sides and into cavities of squash. Place squash cut side down on a rimmed baking sheet. Pour cup water into pan. Roast at 350 degrees for 11/2 hours or until squash is fork-tender.
2. Meanwhile, make roast pork. In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper. Place pork on a sheet of wax paper and apply dry rub to meat evenly, patting so rub adheres.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook, browning on all sides, about 4 minutes. Transfer meat to a roasting pan. Pierce potatoes with a fork. Place pork in oven with potatoes and squash and roast until internal temperature reaches 135 degrees , about 40 to 45 minutes. Let pork rest on cutting board under tented foil for 10 minutes; let squash stand on baking pan for 10 minutes. Remove potatoes.
4. With a fork, scrape flesh of one squash half into serving bowl and sprinkle with cilantro. Wrap the other half tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for Thursday.
5. Cut roast in half. Slice and serve one half with spaghetti squash and baked potatoes. Wrap the other half in plastic wrap and refrigerate for Thursday.