Servings: 4 Yield: servings Prep 15 mins Marinate 20 mins Grill 10 mins Cook 3 mins
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 lime (to yield 1 tbsp zest and 2 tbsp juice)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 5 oz swordfish, mahi mahi or halibut fillets, thawed if frozen
- 12 ounces (about 3 cups) spicy sweet potato fries (such as Alexia)
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Pinch of salt
1. In a medium bowl, combine coconut water, jalapeno, garlic, lime zest and juice, chili powder, salt and pepper. Place fish in a resealable plastic bag. Add marinade and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, bake fries per package directions. Heat grill to medium. Add corn and grill for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. After corn has cooked for 4 minutes, add fish to grill, reserving marinade. Grill for 6 minutes, turning once. Remove to a platter. Pour marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil for 3 minutes and spoon over fish.
4. In a small bowl, blend butter, lime zest, lime juice and salt. Brush over corn. Serve fish and corn with sweet potato fries.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 451, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 63, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 49, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 32, sodium (mg): 807, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.