Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Grill 10 mins to 12 mins
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Mash the garlic with the salt to make a paste. Scrape into a small bowl and stir in oregano and cumin. Whisk in remaining ingredients except chicken.
2. Grill, turning, until meat juices run clear, 10 to 12 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 154, Fat, total (g): 4, carb. (g): 2, pro. (g): 26, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.