Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 15 mins
- 6 ounces baked tortilla chips
- 2 8 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup jarred salsa
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 4 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound coarsely chopped cooked shrimp
- 1 8 ounce can drained crushed pineapple.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line bottom and sides of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with tortilla chips. Scatter chicken and beans over the chips. Spoon salsa over the beans and top with cheese and scallions.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 15 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Variation:
3. Replace chicken and beans with 1/2 pound coarsely chopped cooked shrimp and 1 can (8 ounces) drained crushed pineapple.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 282, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 35, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 37, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 19, sodium (mg): 68, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.