Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 15 mins
- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast halves or thighs
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can Del Monte® Organic Diced Tomatoes
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can Del Monte® Organic Cut Green Beans, drained
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can Del Monte® Organic Sliced Carrots, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
1. Cut chicken into 3/4-inch cubes; toss chicken evenly with curry powder.
2. Heat oil in large skillet; add chicken. Cook and stir over medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
3. Add undrained tomatoes, beans, carrots and crushed red pepper. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
4. Serve over rice and sprinkle with 1/4 cup peanuts or toasted coconut, if desired.
- Recipe courtesy of Del Monte & Starkist Just One More for Healthy Living campaign: EatJustOneMore.com