Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 6 mins
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste (such as Thai Kitchen)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Asian stir-fry vegetables, thawed (such as Birds Eye Broccoli Stir-Fry)
- 3 cups cooked jasmine rice
1. Place 1 cup of the coconut milk in a large skillet and stir in the curry paste. Bring to a simmer and cook 1 minute. Add remaining coconut milk, the fish sauce and sugar. Stir cornstarch into the chicken broth and add to skillet.
2. Bring contents of skillet to a simmer. Add the chicken and cook 5 minutes or until cooked through. Add the thawed vegetables and heat through. Serve curry over the cooked jasmine rice.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 443, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 99, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 31, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 43, sodium (mg): 798, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.