- 1 pound chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium barbecue sauce
- 1 10 ounce package frozen corn, thawed
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup instant rice (Note: brown rice will have a different cooking time)
1. In a large skillet, heat oil. Add chicken and brown for 4 to 5 minutes over medium flame, turning often. Add barbecue sauce, water, corn, and peppers. Bring to boil, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and stir in instant rice. Cover and let stand for 5 to 7 minutes, until rice is fluffy.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 277, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 48, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 33, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 21, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.