- 1 16 ounce package frozen loose-pack broccoli, carrots, and water chestnuts
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves or thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons bottled teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 cups hot cooked brown rice
1. In a 3-1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker, combine frozen vegetables and tapioca. Add chicken pieces.
2. In a small bowl combine chicken broth, orange juice, orange marmalade, teriyaki sauce, and dry mustard. Pour over vegetable-chicken mixture in cooker.
3. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 2-1/2 hours. Serve with hot cooked rice.
Tip For Easy Cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 338, Fat, total (g): 3, carb. (g): 46, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 31, calcium (mg): 32, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.