Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Broil 6 mins to 8 mins
- 1 bunch green onions
- 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 3/4 pound beef round, in thin strips
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinned chicken breasts, cut lengthwise into 3/4-inch strips
1. Chop 2 green onions. Place in plastic bag with teriyaki sauce, ginger and garlic. Add beef and chicken; seal. Refrigerate 30 minutes to 2 hours.
2. Cut remaining onions in 2-inch pieces. Thread beef and half of green onions alternately on four 10-inch skewers. Repeat with chicken and remaining onions on 4 more skewers.
3. Preheat broiler. Broil skewers 6 inches from heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken juices run clear when pierced with a knife. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 223, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 92, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 3, pro. (g): 37, sodium (mg): 602, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.