Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup shredded cucumber
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
- Flour tortillas (optional)
1. In large bowl, combine soy sauce, orange juice, coriander, cumin, turmeric, orange rind, and red-pepper flakes. Add chicken and mix to coat evenly. Set aside 5 minutes to marinate.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Turn chicken over; add bell pepper and cook 8 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally, or until vegetables are softened and chicken is cooked through. Keep warm.
3. In small bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber, mint, sugar, and salt. Serve with chicken and vegetables. Serve tortillas warmed, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 246, Fat, total (g): 9, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 31, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.