Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 chicken thighs (about 2-1/2 pounds total), boned, skinned and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 mixed sweet peppers, seeded and cut into 1-inch dice
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup uncooked white rice, cooked following package directions
1. In a large nonstick skillet or wok, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry for 8 minutes. Remove to a plate and reserve.
2. Add peppers and celery to skillet and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
3. In medium-size bowl, whisk together chicken broth and cornstarch. Add soy sauce, hoisin sauce, hot sauce and ground ginger. Whisk until combined.
4. Add chicken back to skillet; stir in broth mixture. Bring to a boil. Cook on medium-high heat for 2 minutes, until thickened.
5. Serve immediately over cooked rice. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 672, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 238, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 55, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 63, sodium (mg): 1598, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.