Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Cook 5 mins
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sriracha (Thai hot sauce)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 small red sweet pepper, cored, seeds removed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sriracha
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 16 large Bibb lettuce leaves (about 2 heads)
- Sliced cucumber, scallions, mint, lime, for serving
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
Make It Dipping Sauce
1. In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, fish sauce, sriracha and 1 tablespoon water. Set aside. Wraps
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Crumble in chicken and cook 2 minutes, breaking up large pieces with a wooden spoon. Stir in red pepper, sugar, garlic powder, ginger and sriracha. Cook 3 minutes, until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Take off heat and stir in scallions and soy sauce.
3. To serve, spoon 1/4 cup chicken mixture into each lettuce leaf and top with cucumber, scallions, mint and a squeeze of lime. Serve with Dipping Sauce and brown rice.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 427, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 137, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 44, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 723, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.