Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 35 mins
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid hot-pepper sauce
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes (about 5 cups uncrushed)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 2 pounds total)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Whisk together apricot preserves, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and hot-pepper sauce in small bowl.
3. Mix corn flakes, salt, thyme and pepper on piece of waxed paper.
4. Brush chicken breasts with apricot glaze. Coat in crumb mixture. Place chicken in prepared baking dish.
5. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 35 minutes or until internal temperature registers 170 degrees F on instant-read thermometer. Serve hot or warm with prepared chicken-flavored rice mix and tossed green salad, if desired. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 343, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 84, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 43, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 34, sodium (mg): 1338, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.