1. Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Place onion, celery, pepper, zucchini, carrot in deep 14 x 10-inch roasting pan. Place chicken on top.
2. Whisk together oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, ketchup and honey in small bowl. Brush over chicken, adding remaining mixture to pan. Cover tightly with heavy-duty foil.
3. Bake in 300 degree F oven 2 to 2-1/2 hours, until meat no longer pink near bone.
4. Transfer chicken to foil-lined baking sheet. Spoon vegetables into serving dish; keep warm. Increase oven temperature to broil.
5. Pour pan juices into saucepan (you should have about 1-1/2 cups). Remove fat. Stir in potato starch mixture. Boil, stirring, just until thickened. Remove from heat. Stir in salt, pepper and the remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice if you wish.
6. Broil chicken pieces 4 inches from source of heat until browned. Serve with vegetables and sauce. Makes 10 servings.