Servings: 4 Prep 30 mins Grill 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice (from canned pineapple)
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 2 orange or red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
1. In a medium saucepan, combine ketchup, honey, juice, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and chili powder. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Heat grill or broiler. Thread chicken onto four skewers, alternating with pineapple and bell pepper. Brush with sauce and cook, turning once or twice and basting with sauce, until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 289, Fat, total (g): 2, carb. (g): 43, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 28, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.