1. Cornstarch, wine , soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and sugar.
2. Cut into 1-1/2 x 1/2-inch pieces (this is more easily done if chicken is partially frozen): 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinned chicken thighs.
3. Toss chicken in soy-sauce mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 20 to 30 minutes.On a small plate:
4. Place garlic and ginger.On another small plate:
5. Place snow-pea pods, trimmed and onion, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slicesMix in small bowl:
6. Hoisin sauce, ketchup, sesame oil, soy sauce and crushed red-pepper flakes.Have ready:
7. Chicken broth and green onions, sliced lengthwise into thin strips, then cut into 2-inch section.
8. Heat wok or large skillet over high heat. Add peanut oil. Swirl oil in pan until hot but not smoking. Add and stir-fry until very slightly browned minced garlic and ginger. Add and quickly stir to separate pieces and cook about 3 minutes: chicken mixture. Add and swirl until heated though: chicken broth.
9. Add snow peas and onions. Stir once, cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Uncover and add, stirring until pieces are coated: soy-sauce mixture. Sprinkle with green onions. Remove to serving dish. Serve immediately. Makes 2 to 4 servings.