Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Cook 20 mins
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 preroasted chicken (about 2-1/4 pounds), skinned, boned and sliced
- 1 pound asparagus, steamed
- 2 oranges, peeled, sectioned and seeded
- Lettuce leaves
1. Cook oil and curry in small saucepan over medium-low heat, 4 minutes. Add broth. Simmer until reduced to 1/3 cup, 15 minutes. Whisk in sour cream, orange juice, honey, zest, lemon juice and salt if using. Pour dressing into small heatproof pitcher. Chill while preparing salad.
2. Arrange chicken, asparagus and orange sections on lettuce leaves. Serve with dressing. Makes 4 servings.