1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, chili powder, oregano, salt, cumin and cinnamon in small bowl. Carefully separate the skin from chicken breast, without tearing. Rub spice mixture underneath skin and over breast meat, and then over skin of whole chicken. Tie legs together.
3. Cut each garlic bulb crosswise in half. Drizzle with remaining olive oil. Place chicken and garlic in large roasting pan.
4. Roast in 350 degree F oven for 1-1/4 hours or until meat is no longer pink near the bone and the garlic is very soft.
5. Transfer chicken to large serving platter. Let stand for 20 minutes before carving.Meanwhile, prepare sauce:
6. Squeeze garlic from skins. Place garlic pulp in small bowl. With fork or back of spoon, mash garlic until smooth.
7. Pour pan drippings into bowl. Let stand a few seconds until fat separates. Spoon 2 tablespoons fat from drippings into 2-quart saucepan; skim and discard any remaining fat from drippings in bowl.
8. Heat fat in saucepan; whisk in flour. Cook over medium heat, whisking, for 1 minute. Gradually stir in the defatted drippings from the bowl, the chicken broth, browning-and-seasoning sauce and the mashed garlic; cook, stirring, until the mixture boils and thickens, about 5 minutes. Pour into a gravy boat. Garnish the chicken with the parsley sprigs and serve with the gravy. Makes 6 servings.