Take Italian cooking outdoors with this chicken recipe. Grill polenta slices alongside the honey-and-jalapeno-marinated chicken and serve with a zesty fresh tomato and olive sauce.
1. In a medium-size bowl, stir honey, tomato, green pepper, onion, olives, vinegar, olive oil and salt. Set aside until serving.Chicken:
2. In a bowl, mix jalapeno, honey and salt. Rub mixture over chicken; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Heat gas grill to medium-high or prepare charcoal grill with medium-hot coals. Grill chicken 11 to 12 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time or until internal temperature reads 160 F on an instant-read thermometer.
4. Grill polenta about 4 minutes per side or until golden brown and heated through.
5. Top chicken breast halves with tomato olivada; serve each with 3 slices of polenta.