Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Slow Cook 5 hrs (low) or 2.5 hours (high)
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 1/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked couscous
1. Place chicken, onions, apricots and raisins in slow cooker bowl.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together chicken broth, tomato paste, lemon juice, flour, cumin, ginger, cinnamon and black pepper. Pour over chicken in slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2-1/2 hours or LOW for 5 hours.
3. Serve over cooked couscous.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 482, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 195, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 54, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 45, sodium (mg): 345, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.