Servings: 6 to 8 Prep 20 mins Slow Cook 6 hrs to 7 hrs (low) or 3 to 3-1/2 hours (high)
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves and/or thighs
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 10 3/4 ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic
- 1/3 cup water
- 12 ounces dried wide egg noodles
- 1 8 ounce carton dairy sour cream
- Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
1. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine the chicken pieces and onion. In a medium bowl stir together the soup and water. Pour over chicken and onion.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3-1/2 hours.
3. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain. Just before serving, stir sour cream into mixture in cooker. To serve, spoon stroganoff mixture over hot cooked noodles. If desired, sprinkle with black pepper.
Tip For Easy Cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 532, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 162, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 54, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 46, vit. A (IU): 340, vit. C (mg): 4, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 16, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 105, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 775, Potassium (mg): 445, calcium (mg): 101, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.