This 20-minute chicken recipe is cooked completely in one skillet. The chicken and green beans are nicely glazed with a sweet chutney sauce.
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Add chicken to skillet and cook for about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned and no longer pink. Remove chicken to a plate, cover loosely and keep warm.
3. Add chutney and mustard to skillet. Stir cornstarch into mango-orange juice until dissolved; add to skillet. Stir to combine. Simmer on medium-low for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Place chicken and string beans into skillet, reserving the toasted almonds. Cook 2 minutes until heated through.
5. To serve, sprinkle nuts on top and garnish with sliced mango.Serving suggestion:
6. brown rice.