1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine chicken pieces and teriyaki sauce in medium-size bowl. Let stand 15 minutes.
3. Combine flour, salt and pepper in large, resealable plastic food-storage bag. Lightly beat egg whites in a bowl. Spread out sesame seeds in shallow pan. Add chicken cubes, a few at a time, to flour mixture; seal bag; shake to coat. Dip floured chicken pieces into egg white. Roll in sesame seeds to coat. Place on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake in 350 degree F oven for about 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through; instant-read meat thermometer inserted in chicken pieces should register 160 degrees F. Makes about 6 dozen.Dipping Sauce:
5. Meanwhile, in small saucepan, heat jelly, soy sauce and ginger until warmed. Serve with chicken.Note:
6. In a large skillet, spread sesame seeds, working in batches if too crowded. Toast over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly colored, 2 to 3 minutes.Make-Ahead Tip:
7. Chicken pieces can be coated and refrigerated up to 4 hours.