1. In a resealable plastic bag, mix teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds. Add chicken pieces and turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
2. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large broiler pan with foil. Transfer chicken pieces to the prepared pan. Spoon about half the marinade and sesame seeds over the chicken. Discard remaining marinade.
3. Whisk together the honey and mustard. Set aside.
4. Bake chicken at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes or until golden. Brush with honey-mustard mixture and bake 5 more minutes. Turn and brush with the honey-mustard mixture and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Broil chicken 2 minutes per side to crisp skin just before serving.