Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 30 mins
- 8 medium-large red potatoes (about 2-1/2 pounds), sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can chicken broth
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried sage, garlic powder, salt, pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 10 ounce package frozen cut green beans
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss or havarti
1. In pot, cook potatoes in 1 cup broth, covered, 15 minutes, until almost tender.
2. Whisk cheese, thyme, sage, garlic powder, salt, pepper, milk, flour, bouillon, remaining broth and scallions in bowl.
3. Add chicken and cream cheese mixture to potatoes in pot. Cover; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in green beans and Swiss or havarti cheese; cook 10 more minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 522, Fat, total (g): 26, chol. (mg): 125, sat. fat (g): 15, carb. (g): 35, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 37, sodium (mg): 714, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.