1. Combine shallots, ginger, garlic, soy, vinegar, honey and oil in bowl. Add chicken and scallions; toss.
2. Heat broiler. Line broiler pan rack with aluminum foil. Coat with nonstick spray. Thread chicken alternately with scallions on 4 8-inch metal skewers. Place skewers on rack. Reserve honey mixture.
3. Broil chicken 5 inches from heat for 7 minutes. Turn; broil 6 minutes, until no longer pink in center.
4. Boil honey mixture in saucepan 2 minutes.
5. Transfer chicken to platter. Pour sauce over.