Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Bake 450°F 50 mins
- 1 pound all-purpose potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 large green bell peppers, cored, seeds removed, and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 large onions, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 12 ounce package fully cooked Italian flavored chicken sausage, cut into coins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 12 ounce package Arnold whole-wheat Fill 'ems Sandwich Thins
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, toss together potatoes, peppers, onions, sausage and olive oil. Season with salt, Italian seasoning and red pepper. Evenly distribute between 2 rimmed baking sheets.
3. Bake at 450 degrees F. for 45 to 50 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir sausage and vegetables and rotate pans after 25 minutes.
4. Spoon sausage and pepper mixture into the Fill 'ems and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 309, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 38, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 41, fiber (g): 8, pro. (g): 13, sodium (mg): 696, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.