Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 15 mins
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon 1/3-less-fat sour cream
- 1 pound light precooked herb-flavored chicken sausages
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 8 ounce package sliced mushrooms (3 cups)
- 4 cups frozen OBrien potatoes
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Stir chili sauce and sour cream in small bowl. Chop 1 sausage; slice remaining sausages 1/2 inch thick.
2. Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and chopped chicken sausage; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in potatoes, green onion, Italian seasoning and pepper. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Add sliced sausages; cook, covered for 3 minutes. Serve with chili sauce. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 357, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 62, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 34, pro. (g): 21, sodium (mg): 931, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.