- 3 cups diced peaches (2 large peaches)
- 1 cup tub-style cranberry-orange relish
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Pinch ground allspice
- 2 deli-roasted chickens, each cut up into serving pieces
1. Combine peaches, cranberry relish, green onion, lemon juice, ginger, salt, brown sugar and allspice in large bowl. Serve with chicken. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 432, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 132, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 18, pro. (g): 41, sodium (mg): 174, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.